Friday, July 14, 2017

CS PM Fall


Cross Stitch Work In Progress, Precious Moments Four Seasons "Fall". Stitched on 14 count white Aida fabric using embroidery thread.

Image result for precious moments seasons fall cross stitchI started this one in 1993 if memory serves me right. 

I still have NOT finished it!  

I still have it folded and in a plastic ziplock bag with the coloured threads to complete it.  

I often change the colours from those listed on the pattern when I stitch in most cases it's because I don't want the stitching to look exactly as the book illustration, I want it to have my own personal touch.  The original colours were white with pink or peach (as seen in that photo from the leaflet).  I used shades of purple because I had intended to turn it into a birth announcement for myself!  Yup, it was intended to have my full name and date of birth framed in a big brown wooden frame......buuuuutttttt it never got finished!  . 


No comments: