Friday, July 14, 2017

CS PM Shepherd


Cross Stitch Precious Moments Miniatures Shepherd.  Stitched on 24 count white fabric using embroidery thread.  The title of the Christmas song "O Little Town Of Bethlehem" stitched alongside the year 2003.  Framed in 3.5" gold round frame, finished with a gold jingle bell and violet fabric rose, gold metallic ribbon tied to top of ornament for hanging.   The fabric stitching is adhered with glue board that came with the frame.  The back of the glue board is plain brown cardboard like...I don't like that so I cover it with metallic paper ribbon then seal the back to the frame with clear hot glue.

This ornament went to one of my nephews at Christmas.  I used to wait and give them the ornament with their Christmas gift.  Sometimes it was wrapped inside of their gift to surprise them, sometimes I tied them to the gift as a name tag and other times I just gave them to their parents when we gave them the gifts to put under their tree for the kids.  






No comments: