Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Embroidery Thread: Greens


Embroidery Thread:  6 ply, Greens

I've got way too much embroidery thread!  I started my "collection" back in 1993, I recall there was a craft store called W.H. Perron here in Quebec (but throughout Canada it was called White Rose).  The store was closing down for whatever reason and my sister was on vacation from work at the time.  She's also into cross stitch so she took a stroll over to the store and discovered the embroidery threads were on sale for a ridiculously low price.  I had her buy me one of everything they had!  

Crazy, I know!  But I had barely any threads at this time so it seemed like a good idea.  Then along came Ebay and now I have even more thread!  I took this photo a while back but it doesn't include the ton of thread I still have to wind onto bobbins and file in the storage containers.  



No comments: